Our client needed office space for new hires in rooms that were currently filled with files.
Our client is a large manufacturer of rubber and silicone molded machine parts, as well as responsible for maintaining the machines that make them. They have 5 production facilities across the world and have been serving their customers since 1965. Their industry by nature was very paper-intensive, and almost all of their documents had to be kept for the duration of the life cycle of the machines they provided maintenance for. This created a need to have large filing rooms for all those documents and as our client grew it began to create challenges for them. Their administration was hiring five new team members and 3 the next year.
Document Scanning Services
During one of our regular account review meetings, we discussed our ability to perform scanning as a service. Together, we identified the fact that they had quite a bit of square footage dedicated to storing paper documentation. We offered a solution for scanning all of the documents and, on the spot, assessed the scope of the project.
- Over 1,200 paper-based manuals needed to be scanned with OCR (Optical Character Recognition) for search-ability and ease of use for their techs.
- We offered to pick-up and store their manuals in our facility while scanning them and providing them with access to those documents as needed.
- We also set up a secure cloud portal to manage the files and provide them with peace of mind in knowing that their documentation was safe.
- Their techs can now easily search parts manuals by searching for keywords and/or part numbers.
- More space was made available for their remodel (which was done ahead of schedule!)
- Their techs also have immediate access to their documents (saving them time and the company money!)
- The company was able to hire their desired five team members
Their technicians can log on to their secure cloud portal (from any device) and search parts manuals with ease by searching for keywords and/or part numbers. Having immediate access to their documents during the scan project allowed them to stay on pace and deliver their products and services to their clients with no issues. Their internal productivity increased, all while immediately creating more space for their remodel, which was done ahead of schedule. This allowed them to hire the five new team members and have a clear path for years to come.
Our Document Scanning Services
Save time and accomplish more with document scanning. Cut down on all of the paper clutter in your office and pitch that outdated filing system. Waltz Business Solutions offers software and services that allows you to capture, manage, store, and securely access any information, at any time, and on any device.
> Learn More
Contact Us (859-814-2200) To Learn More About How We Can Help You!
If Your Copier Haltz, Call Waltz!
“If your document haltz… Call Waltz!” Waltz Business Solutions offers copiers, printers, MFP’s, and document solutions from the best in the industry – Kyocera, Hewlett Packard, and Samsung. Partnering with clients to solve key business issues is critical to a healthy business relationship. Our internal business life-cycle process to continually follow up with account reviews to optimize and leverage all of the technology available to us is a major part of our success.
> Learn More