You can save time and accomplish more with document scanning.Cut down on all the paper clutter in your office and pitch that outdated filing system. Waltz Business Solutions offers software and services that allow you to capture, manage, store, and securely access any information, at any time, and on any device.
Our Scanning as a Service offers a wide range of solutions to your document storage needs including Document Scanning, High Volume Scanning, Document Imaging, Data Storage, and Back-File Scanning.
Benefits of Document Scanning Services
Scanning services will help your business achieve its compliance goals and green initiatives at the same time all while boosting productivity and giving your employees more time to provide for your customers.
Looking for more advantages? Document scanning can also…
- Increase document control and security
- Retrieve documents instantly
- Reduce paper clutter and storage
- Reduce costs by eliminating errors associated with manual data entry
- Reduce errors associated with manual indexing
In traditional offices, 40% of an employee’s time on the job is spent searching for documents. Annually, this can account for weeks of lost productivity across multiple departments and drive the need to hire more staff to accomplish routine tasks.
If your current or inactive records are not accessible in your enterprise content management system but sitting in a dusty warehouse somewhere, your organization is at a major disadvantage. Often, back-filed documents are poorly managed and difficult to navigate.
Precious hours of productive work time are lost digging through old files to find the right item.”
Our backfile scanning services quickly scan and load your records, documents, and unstructured content into a Cloud Content Management System.
Make it easy to search inactive files and compile important data. With all your back files in a content management system, you gain a quick and clear picture of long-term information that you can easily leverage.
Maintaining digital archives proactively protects your information, which is your company’s most valuable asset. Our scanning services can work with you to create ongoing projects or one-time projects. We can come to you, or we can manage the scanning project in our secure, compliant facility.
How Much is the True Cost of Printing and Storing Paper Files?
True Cost of Paper
- The average office worker uses 10,000 sheets of copy paper each year.
- 10,000 equals about 2 cases of paper per employee. With an average price of $40 for a case of paper, this is an $80 annual cost per employee.
- That’s 4 million tons of copy paper used in 1 year in the US alone.
True Cost of Labor
- The average organization spends about $20 in labor to file each paper document.
18 minutes is the average search time for a document.
- It costs $120 in labor to search for each misfield document.
- It costs $220 to recreate each lost document.
True Cost of Storage
- 50-70% of office space is still dedicated to filing and storage of documentation.
- One standard five-drawer filing cabinet costs about $1,000.
- About 50% of the files in those cabinets are duplicated information and 80% is never accessed again.
The Five Key Parts of Information Management And How They Affect Your Bottomline
Whether in paper documents and forms or existing in digital formats, information is the lifeblood that keeps an organization running. When information is slow to…
3 Ways Small Businesses Can Lower Their Overhead
Oftentimes we become so comfortable with established office methods we can lose sight of the hidden costs behind them. From phones to fees to the…