Waltz Business Solutions is a growing company with long-tenured employees.
Benefits include: Up to 4 weeks’ vacation/PTO, established 401k plan, health benefits and many other perks that reward outstanding work.
Our Current Employment Opportunities…
Sales Account Manager
Would you like to have unlimited earning potential and be a part of a company that values its team members and treats them as part of the family and promotes work-life balance? We are searching for communicative candidates who are proactive and passionate about company products and the clients they serve. Account Managers will act as a point of contact for their clients. They will build long-lasting, mutually beneficial relationships, always striving to find the products which best fit the individual needs of the client. They also aid internal departments by collecting information, such as sales leads or testimonials, assisting in the processing and analysis of client data and complaints, and identifying industry trends.
To succeed in this position, candidates should have exceptional communication, problem-solving skills, and a working knowledge of Excel and Outlook. You should be resourceful, analytical, adaptable, and organized with the ability to build rapport with clients.
Account Manager Responsibilities
- Communicating with clients and prospective clients to understand their needs and explain product value.
- Building relationships with clients based on trust and respect.
- Collaborating with internal departments to facilitate client need fulfillment.
- Collecting and analyzing data to learn more about consumer behavior.
- Keeping accurate records pertaining to inventory and account notes in RCM software system.
- Maintaining updated knowledge of company products and services.
- Resolving complaints and preventing additional issues by improving processes.
- Identifying industry trends.
- Acting as a client advocate with a focus on improving the buyer experience.
Account Manager Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in sales, communications, or related field preferred.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to collect, track, and analyze data.
- Adaptability and strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent active listening skills.
- Ability to build rapport and collaborate with others within the company and externally.
- Understanding of consumer behaviors and industry trends.
- Ability to learn the products and services offered and relay that knowledge to prospective clients in a meaningful fashion.
- Valid driver’s license with good driving history.
Business Applications - Sales Specialist (Solutions Division)
As a Business Applications Sales Executive – you will be a key component of our solutions division. The focus is on providing Microsoft Office 365, Kyocera and other 3rd party productivity tools to improve the modern/digital workplace for our new and existing clients. In this role your responsibility will be to provide insight and identify the ideal software solutions to meet our clients’ needs in alignment with Waltz Business Solutions offerings. This position is outcome-driven and requires outstanding organizational skills with attention to detail.
The ideal candidate will have strong communication and networking skills with a background in solution/software sales. These skills are essential to build influential relationships with client IT and business leadership. Daily activity will consist of “warm calling” our existing client base via phone and email to identify opportunities while supporting our print output divisions sales executives as they uncover needs with new prospects and clients. We are known for our core values and legendary Customer experience. Your focus will be to grow and improve these relationships while generating successful sales growth for the solutions division. This progress will be tracked via Monthly and Quarterly goals and is compensated with a competitive base salary, benefits package, commission plan and quarterly bonus structure.
We are a team here at Waltz. With a legacy of 129 years of Customer focused excellence. Take this opportunity to join a company with a stellar reputation, amazing people and uncapped earning potential.
- 3 years of prior sales experience.
- Proficient in Office 365 tools (Outlook, Word, Excel, Teams).
- Ideally – 1 year of Microsoft or Software sales.
- Project Management & experience working with c-suite are ideal but not required.