Few common surfaces in an office are touched as frequently as your copier, printer, or MFP. For the health and safety of your employees, it is pivotal that these devices are regularly cleaned and disinfected.
Do’s and Don’ts for Cleaning Your Office Equipment…
- Do unplug and turn off your device before cleaning
- Don’t use cleaners that contain ammonia, bleach, or chlorine
- Do use an alcohol-based cleaner or disinfectant wipe with a minimum concentration of at least 60 percent alcohol
- Don’t spray liquids directly onto your device
- Do use a soft, lint-free cloth with cleaning solution applied to it
- Don’t allow excess liquid to pool on the device or enter any gaps
- Do pay close attention to high-touch areas such as keyboards, trays, and lids
- Don’t plug the device back in until it has completely air-dried
- Do wash your hands for at least 20 seconds when you’re done
About Waltz Business Solutions
“If your document haltz… Call Waltz!” Waltz Business Solutions offers copying, printing, faxing and document storage solutions from the best in the industry – Kyocera, Hewlett Packard, and Samsung.
> Learn More