The creation piece of the document lifecycle includes print, copy and scan.The management piece of the document life cycle includes print management, workflow distribution, cloud storage, and retrieval. The destruction piece of the document life cycle includes developing Tailored Document Destruction Solutions that are unique to your business.
Securely Manage Information To Improve Business Efficiency
Document Management frees your business from the headaches of managing paper documents and helps you maximize office productivity. Waltz Business Solutions helps businesses manage their documents via online or desktop versions at a competitive price designed to fit most budgets. Document Management Solutions is an essential element for every well-managed business.
Document Service Details:
- Affordable Cloud & On-Prem document software solutions available
- SentryFile – Cloud and On-Prem Options
- DigiTech - Image Silo (Cloud Option)
- DigiTech - PaperVision Enterprise (On-Prem)
Document Service Advantages:
- Improve business processes and customer service with instant, online access to information.
- Uncompromised Security with five layers of security, including transmission security, system security, data security and application security.
- Ensure proper procedures are carried out by automating and tracking compliance processes.
- Retrieve Documents from anywhere.
Document Management Videos
Document Management Solutions
Document Management with Aaron
Save Time and Accomplish More with Document Scanning
Cut down on all of the paper clutter in your office and pitch that outdated filing system. Waltz Business Solutions offers software and services that allows you to capture, manage, store, and securely access any information, at any time, and on any device.
Document Scanning Service Details:
- Document Scanning
- High Volume Scanning
- Document Imaging
- Data Storage
- Back-File Scanning
Document Scanning Service Advantages:
- Increase document control and security
- Retrieve documents instantly
- Reduce paper clutter and storage
- Reduce costs by eliminating errors associated with manual data entry
- Reduce errors associated with manual indexing
Backfile Scanning Details:
- Give employees 40% more time to do what matters
- In traditional offices, 40% of an employee’s time on the job is spent searching for documents. Annually, this can account for weeks of lost productivity across multiple departments and drive the need to hire more staff to accomplish routine tasks.
- If your current or inactive records are not accessible in your enterprise content management system but sitting in a dusty warehouse somewhere, your organization is at a major disadvantage. Often, back-filed documents are poorly managed and difficult to navigate.
- Precious hours of productive work time are lost digging through old files to find the right item.”
Our backfile scanning services quickly scan and load your records, documents and unstructured content into a Cloud Content Management System.
- Making it easy to search inactive files and compile important data. With all of your back files in a content management system, you gain a quick and clear picture of long-term information that you can easily leverage.
- Maintaining digital archives proactively protects your most valuable asset: information. Our scanning services can work with you to create ongoing projects or a one-time project. We can come to you or we can manage the scanning project in our secure, compliant facility.
Economic Solutions to Store and Manage Your Priceless Documents
Securely store and protect documents without the burden of keeping an in-house inventory storage unit. Waltz Business Solutions offers economical solutions to reduce overhead costs while providing a reliable and secure method to retrieve your document inventory. Storage and retrieval services are available for legal files, financial documents, employee records, medical charts or any other document type that needs to be safely stored offsite.
Document Storage Service Details:
- Offsite climate controlled and professionally monitored storage facility
- File Retrieval and Delivery
Document Storage Service Advantages:
- Free up valuable office space
- Safeguard sensitive records and documents
- Cost-effective retention management
Enterprise Content Management
Complete the document lifecycle with our 100% secure & compliant destruction bin pick-up services.
For new clients our first three months fees for this service are waived.
Enterprise Content Management Service Details:
- Business Analysis to discover possible inefficiencies within workflow automation
- Process Improvement Plan
- Tailored Document Management Solutions that is unique to your business
- Training on industry-leading software
Enterprise Content Management Service Advantages:
- Improve business processes and customer service with instant, online access to information
- Uncompromised Security with five layers of security, including transmission security, system security, data security and application security
- Ensure proper procedures are carried out by automating and tracking compliance processes
- Protect data physically and electronically with controlled access and 24/7 system monitoring