Keeping Your Copier Clean & Employees Healthy!
- Do unplug and turn off your device before cleaning
- Don't use cleaners that contain ammonia, bleach, or chlorine
- Do use an alcohol-based cleaner or disinfectant wipe with a minimum concentration of at least 60 percent alcohol
- Don't spray liquids directly onto your device
- Do use a soft, lint-free cloth with cleaning solution applied to it
- Don't allow excess liquid to pool on the device or enter any gaps
- Do pay close attention to high-touch areas such as keyboards, trays, and lids
- Don't plug the device back in until it has completely air-dried
- Do wash your hands for at least 20 seconds when you're done
Properly cleaning and disinfecting your office equipment will help provide a clean and sanitary environment for your staff to come back to.
Stay in the Know
Stay up to date with Waltz Business Solutions.